Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Error Code: 410

Solved!

Error Code: 410

Hello,

As of yesterday I can't log in to my Spotify account using my Spotify account details.

The interface appears but I get a 410 error code forcing me in offline mode, also saying that my username or password is wrong. 

I've tried to reset the password, but I'm not getting the mail, maybe I've been hacked?

317 Replies

Just follow the instructions in my previous post.

My playlist is suddenly gone and i got an error 410. 

@user-removed wrote:

Hello,

As of yesterday I can't log in to my Spotify account using my Spotify account details.

The interface appears but I get a 410 error code forcing me in offline mode, also saying that my username or password is wrong. 

I've tried to reset the password, but I'm not getting the mail, maybe I've been hacked?

@user-removed wrote:

Hello,

@user-removed wrote:

Hello,

@user-removed wrote:

Hello,

Can you get in touch with the support team using this formIf you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, please reply to it to speed things along.

i had the same problem, it keeps saying 'error code 410' and when I log out, it automatically log me in again, with the same error.. I have tried to re-install Spotify, change my FB code etc.. nothing helps with the problem..

Can you log into the website @phillipschon ? 

https://www.spotify.com/account/overview/

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I can open my spotify only in offline mode and it says my username and password is incorrect, but when I try to reset my password I dont get any mail!

My nick on Spotify is "nicko1977"

Hi spotify

My account is not working either. The name on my account is josefineem, and I really need to get this fixed so I can cancle my payment. If you need my mail it is emelytaraldsen@gmail.com

Error 410 can have a number of causes which makes it hard to diagnose here on the community. If you could get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form they can check your account and see what is going on. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

I'm also just going to hide that email address, it's best not to post those details as plain text on the community to prevent spam.

Peter

error code 410 is preventing computer log-ins need help

Please follow the directions in @Peter__'s post right above yours and one of our advisors will be happy to help. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

For Twitter support, find us at @SpotifyCares.

Follow me on Spotify.

Hi there! I keep getting the error code 410, what do I need to change to log in?

Follow the steps in my post on the previous page 😉

http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Accounts-and-Subscriptions/Error-Code-410/m-p/766477/highlight/...

Peter

I got the 410 error code as well.  It looks like somehow my account has been duplicated.  I can log back in with my Facebook or Spotify but it takes me to a new account instead of the account with all my playlists and followers.  I can still see my profile in the system but it now reads user 1250434691

Hello, i created an account with the username mcmillanbellingrath, and it was working fine yesterday. Last night, I was signed out and now cannot access my account. My password doesn't work and I'm getting error code 410. I cannot reset the password, as I used a made-up email to create the account. I realize that this is problematic, and I don't care if the account is closed, I just don't want my financial information to be jeopardized in the event that my account was hacked. 

@macbellingrath - Get in touch here and the team can lend a hand:
https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-password/

Peter

Hi Peter,

Ive been having the same problem with my spotify account. I followed the steps from your post on the previous page, but i havent received a response email from your side (it's been 3 days and the anxiety is starting to kick in). Please help.

Hi there!

The team works very hard to get back to users as soon as possible. Please be sure you've responded directly to the automated email (don't open a whole new case via the contact form). Check your spam filter if you haven't seen the automated email from the team. Once you reply you'll hear back shortly.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For Twitter support, find us at @SpotifyCares.

Follow me on Spotify.

Hi Jamie,

Thank you for your advice. I believe I followed your directions correctly, and replied directly to the automated email (on Friday 6/23/14), but alas no response. How long should I be waiting to send a new email?

They're busy catching up from the weekend I would guess. If you haven't heard anything by tomorrow evening, pop the 8 digit case number from the subject line here and I'll flag it with the staff.

Hello,

i have the same issue. My username and password isn't correct, and I get no email with password. Maybe my account is deactivated, because I tried to login via facebook yesterday?! I want my crusador89 premium profile back, there are stored my playlist and credit card informations!! Thanks in advance!

best regards

Stephan (crusador89)

Suggested posts