Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Error Code: 410

Solved!

Error Code: 410

Hello,

As of yesterday I can't log in to my Spotify account using my Spotify account details.

The interface appears but I get a 410 error code forcing me in offline mode, also saying that my username or password is wrong. 

I've tried to reset the password, but I'm not getting the mail, maybe I've been hacked?

317 Replies

Please use the online contact form and someone at Spotify can help get this sorted. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, please reply to it and someone from spotify will get back to you shortly.

Hey Stephan!

Try uninstalling and reintalling spotify on your computer. I just tried it, and now it works!!!

Yesterday I got a reply from support,

my standard account was hacked. Anyone has changed my email and password. Now my account is connected with an unknown email adress. But I hope that these can be cleared today.

Glad to hear support are dealing with it @crusador89 , they will probably need to verify a few security details and then they will get you back up and running.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hello friends of Spotify Team!

I am a subscriber to the monthly premium service. However, today, to log in, I realized I could not connect it. When he realized the error, I learned that my account was disabled most likely due to exchange countries.

How to own a Macbook Air, by default, the application of Spotify is originally served in the English language, which corroborated to the conflict of information, since the mobile use it in Portuguese. Believed that there would be no problem.

Under the regularity of payment, dispose me to present the vouchers (acquisition Gift Cards - SpotCards)

Was there any possibility of reactivating the account?

Thank you!

Tiago Santos.

@tiagosst - Please follow the steps in this post:
http://bit.ly/17BOFNc

Peter

Hi,

I'm having the same issue and have been for months. I cancelled my premium account and after I was charged (I believe) for the last time, I started receiving error code 410 and it said my username and pasword were incorrect/email is not associated with an active account. Need help ASAP, as I've tried everything else.

@dmfletch11 - Unfortunately Error 410 isn't one we can really help with here on the community as it has a variety of causes ranging from Facebook issues all the way down to accounts being disabled by Spotify for various reasons. 

If you could open a case with the accounts team using the link below, they will be able to investigate this for you:

https://www.spotify.com/uk/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-anonymous/

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, please tweet @SpotifyCares.

Peter

I have an error with my account spotify need help please my email is and my mind is azatiradeon31@gmail.com Okiyasama. I've tried changing the password but I got hints that the desabilitada account and so have not tried anything on facebook and please need solution.ERROR 410 2.jpg

Hi, i seem to have the same exact problem as Amplifi3d did, but i just cant remember the email address i used to register with. My account is not connected to facebook (this is not the account im talking about, since i cant get in with that one), and my original username is still unidentifi3d. I might have been hacked, as i cant log in to the spotify website, but i can still log in to spotify but it forces me to go offline mode etc. If i could get a private message for a new email or something, that would be great, since i cant recover my account with a forgotten one 😞 Im also a premium account (subscribed the day before yesterday). I also remember my previous password for the account as proof.

@unidentifi3d - Sorry to hear you are having trouble with your account. Unfortunately since this is a delicate account security issue, it isn't something that can be easily sorted out here on the community. 

If you could open a case with the Spotify support team using the link below (ensuring you use a valid email address) they will be able to lend a hand to recover your account. They will need to verify a few personal security details to prove you are the owner of the account. 

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-anonymous/

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Hello, When I try to login in the Spotify app on my computer or phone, it says that my username and password is incorrect and shows an error code 410. When I log in on my computer, it automatically keeps me in offline mode. I am a Spotify premium owner and cannot figure out what is wrong with my account. Any ideas?

@user-removed - Error 410 has a variety of causes which makes it pretty hard to troubleshoot here on the community since we can't see your account details. On the off chance you are receiving this error message due to your account being suspended, please check the email account associated with your Spotify as they will have emailed you if that is the case. 

Otherwise, I would suggest you get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to assist you further with this.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, please tweet @SpotifyCares.

Peter

hi

i have also been kicked out of my account on all devices.  it says my username or password are incorrect, when i know they are correct.  i am a premium user.  my username is benmroth.

on the laptop app, i am stuck in offline mode with error 410 at the top.  when i try using the reset password link, it says that my email is not recognised.

please can you take a look at my account.

thanks,

Ben

Benmroth@gmail.com

Hey ben,

I had the same problem (i.e. i dont work with spotify). If youre up for trying a simple solution that worked for me, just unistall and reinstall spotify on your devices (try it on your laptop first since this is probably the easiest one to do).

Good luck,

Happy spotify user

sadly it seems that my account may have been hacked and password/email address associated with the account changed.  waiting on Spotify customer service ticket...

I can't login with my email or my facebook account. I keep getting the same error and I know my password is correct. I can't even login here. When I try to login through facebook the page just closes on my mac and on my phone it says error. My username is a bunch of numbers because I use my facebook account so I have no idea how to recover my account and playlists.

Same issue goes to mine, this afternoon i opened spotify on my phone, turns out my account has been logged out!

When i tried signing back in with facebook, my account got switched to a whole new account whereas all of my songs, my playlist, and my premium family account is gone.

Then I opened spotify on my mac and it says that:

The username or password is incorrect. Please check that your user details are correct: log out and log in to Spotify again. (error code: 410)

I even tried logging in using email account and tried to use 'forgot my password' but I still can't log in to my previous account. It seems like my spotify account is hacked 😞 

If anybody has a solution for this problem please kindly help because my family account is actually administrated by me, but I myself can't log in.

Suggested posts