Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Gig Goer
Amplifi3d
Accepted Solution

Error Code: 410

Hello,

As of yesterday I can't log in to my Spotify account using my Spotify account details.

The interface appears but I get a 410 error code forcing me in offline mode, also saying that my username or password is wrong. 

I've tried to reset the password, but I'm not getting the mail, maybe I've been hacked?

Community Manager
Meredith
For your Spotifyes only
Name:
Department:
About me:

Re: Error Code: 410

Hi Amplifi3d, 

The account that we have connected to your email address was opened with Facebook. 

Were you able to create username when you first joined Spotify? If so, please either post it here or get in touch via our contact form

However, if you originally joined via Facebook, you will simply need to request a password change through the Facebook website. 

--------

Looking for tunes?

What I've been listening to

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Gig Goer
Amplifi3d

Hi!

No, my original account is just "amplifi3d", which is a premium account with all my lists.. if I login with my e-mail, I come to my facebook accounts Spotify which is a brand new account with nothing in it.

Music Fan
chloemanoey

I am having the same problem - have you sorted this out yet??

Concert VIP
Amplifi3d2

My accounts are so broke.. Now I can't log on to my facebook account either..

chloemanoey: no, its not sorted.. Still waiting for an reply from the "payments investigation team".. been three days now.

Concert VIP
Amplifi3d2

Tried to reset my password again, but now it says "The username or email you provided is not associated with an active Spotify account." when I type in "amplifi3d".

Richard
For your Spotifyes only
Name:
Department:
About me:

Amplifi3d, I believe your account has been temporarily disabled while our payments team look over it. They'll let you know what further action (if any) needs to be taken as soon as they can.
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips
Concert VIP
Amplifi3d2

Alright. How long will this take approximately? It's been 3 days already when I first sent my ticket :/

Richard
For your Spotifyes only
Name:
Department:
About me:

I can't say really - but I'll do what I can to speed things along.
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips
Concert VIP
Amplifi3d2

Cheers Richard :-)

Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.