Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Error code 101?

Solved!

Error code 101?

So in the midddle of playing today my account first went offline and wouldn't come back on line. Then when I tried to fix it it wouldn't work. Then it went off completely and now when i try to log in it says that there is error code 101 and it's a problem with my firewall...thoughts? I don;t know how to fix this!

85 Replies

So, back to reality:

- MS Firewall is turnining off from my first MS Win 8.1 installation (checked)

- ESET Firewall is running with no restriction for Spotify from 2013 (checked)

- no restriction on my WAN router is running regarding Spotify communication (checked)

- till Tomorrow no Error 101 happened, first time Today (Dec 22nd), just on my MS Win 8.1

- all my devices based on severals OS's (MS, Mac, Android) is running now trough same WAN router with no Error 101

- offline files are not available, because one month rule is there from Spotify.

Be a professional and do not write answer as for dummies. Do not write bullsh.t about the Reinstallation.

Your answer?

IT S FOR NOTHING. i have switch off firewall reinstall many times. just waisting time. Happy there is no only spotify for music

deleting McAfee will solve the problem

Hi,

I have the same problem, I was already logged in and my spotify told me i was offline. Then i was logged out and I couldnt log back in? It told me error 101 and i've been looking everywhere and i've checked if spotify was allowed through windows firewall, and it did. I also have AVG Security but it didnt block my Spotify either. So i really dont know what to do now? I really hope someone wil be able to help me!

Chiara,

The Netherlands

That first link is in some other language? not english so i have no idea where i'm going?

Really? The first instruction check firewall exceptions , not a word on where rthyeat might be. 

come on really

Suggested posts