Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Error when trying to add payment method

Error when trying to add payment method

Hi,

I am trying to add credit card to my account in order to upgrade to premium, but when I click the link, "Add a payment method", on the 'subscription' page, it jumps back to the subscription page, and I get this message:

"Unfortunately, there is no support at the moment to make this type of change to your subscription. Contact our customer service team who can help you further."

And yes, I have filled out the contact form (and replied to the 'no-reply' email response) a couple of days ago, but no response. Any ideas?

5 Replies

What happens if you go through the Premium process and then add your card?:
https://www.spotify.com/purchase/spotify/product/premium/

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I get this message:

"This product is not available

Sorry, the product that you selected is not available in this market. Upgrade to Spotify Premium here."

And clicking the link gets me back to the first error-screen.

Strange what country are you currently in?

Peter

I'm in and from Sweden, and have always payed the subscriptions from here. (have barely even used the account from abroad at all)

@Fisken54 - Definitely weird, I fear the payments team are going to need to take a closer look for you. If you get in touch with them directly using the online contact form they will be happy to help. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Suggested posts