Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FINISHED MY 30 DAY FREE TRIAL NOW I CANNOT PLAY SONGS AT ALL ?

FINISHED MY 30 DAY FREE TRIAL NOW I CANNOT PLAY SONGS AT ALL ?

i HAVE JUAST CANCELLED MY FREE TRIAL AS I DONT WANT TO PAY FOR THE SERVICE..

BUT I CANCELLED ON THE DAY IT RAN OUT AND IM AFRAID ILL BE CHARGED FOR A MONTH, FILLED IN THE CONTACT FORM AND NO REPLY. I ALSO NOW CANNOT LISTEN TO SONGS AT ALL, I WANT THE FREE VERSION BACK

SOMEONE HELP PLEASE?

3 Replies

Hallo,

Ik heb hetzelfde probleem. Alleen is mijn account een aantal weken geleden al overgezet.

Nummers zie ik nog allemaal staan, maar ik kan ze niet aanklikken.

Zou iemand mij kunnen helpen?

Groetjes Mariska

Hey! Welcome to the community guys! 🙂

If you cancelled before your payment had been processed, then you should have been alright, however sometimes payments are processed the day before your subscription ends so you may find you have been billed - if you have don't panic. 

If you have been billed unfortunately, Spotify don't deal with any billing issues here on the community so you will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form if you haven't already done so.and they will be able to assist you further with this. It is also important that you don't use the Premium service if you wish to request a refund, so I would recommend not logging into the account.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

@naomi_mc If your spotify subscription ended, you should have reverted to free automatically. What device and operating system are you using? If it's a windows phone or an android device running android 2.2 ro older, free spotify isn't available.

Suggested posts