Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Facebook Playlists

Solved!

Facebook Playlists

Although I have linked my premium account to facebook, I cannot see my friend's playlists, anyone help?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there, welcome to the community.
They may keep their playlists private, they are only shown to everyone when they are public. Ask them for the link to the playlist, this way you can follow it, if they change something, like add a new music, you will be updated too. Also try to make a collaborative playlist with them, this way you can all add new stuff, but when collaborative you need the link to found it, to keep it saved follow it. Hope I've Helped

Give kudos if you think it was useful, and mark 'Accept as Solution' if it solved your problem!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there, welcome to the community.
They may keep their playlists private, they are only shown to everyone when they are public. Ask them for the link to the playlist, this way you can follow it, if they change something, like add a new music, you will be updated too. Also try to make a collaborative playlist with them, this way you can all add new stuff, but when collaborative you need the link to found it, to keep it saved follow it. Hope I've Helped

Give kudos if you think it was useful, and mark 'Accept as Solution' if it solved your problem!

Thank you. Problem solved!

Suggested posts