Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family sub

Family sub

Hey there,

Awsome new feature, the familly subscription. Me and my girlfriend both had a Premium account. But not this is no longer needed. I now upgraded my Spotify account to Family +1. However when my girlfriends attempts to redeem the token she gets an error stating that she is not eligible to redeem is. I wonder if this is because she still has her Premium account active, although we stopped the subscription. (Hilariously, I got billed yesterday for her month of premium -.- )

It would be nice to be able to add her anyway, so we don't have to do it when the active subsciption runs out. 

Thanks.

1 Reply

Hi there,
Welcome at the Spotify Community!

You may try to redeem it once the Spotify Premium account is downgraded to Free. However, you may get in touch with Spotify so they can manually downgrade it for you immediatly, and then they can also check if everything's OK to redeem with the Family plan.

You may get in touch with Spotify via their Twitter page (@SpotifyCares), or by following this link to send an e-mail.
If you send an e-mail, please check your inbox (and spam box) to check for their automatic reply. Once you get it, please reply to it immediatly (even if it's from an no-reply e-mail addres) to make sure an Spotify employee will get back to you as soon as possible.

Suggested posts