Help - Accounts and Subscriptions

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Music Fan
Nito

Forgot my username, password AND email

Subject. This is a problem. What can I do? I logged out thinking my username and password would stay but they didn't.

Garage Band
MultipleGnat

Re: Forgot my username, password AND email

Is this an facebook account or a Spotify Orignal account?

If it's a facebook account used to login to Spotify then it's not Spotify's issue, you need to contact facebook for that.

If it's an Original Spotify account then contact support here: https://www.spotify.com/uk/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/?contact

They will need to take extra secruity details, which this is somehting that you and them can't discuss on the forums.

Thanks

Liam

System Specs:
Intel® Core™ i5-2500K Processor (6M Cache, up to 3.70 GHz), 4GB Ram DRR3 (800Mhz), Intel 3000 HD Graphics, 500GB HDD at 5400 RPM, 250GB Extra HDD at 5400RPM, WIn7 Home Premium

Richard

[ Edited ]

To post on the Community you need a Spotify account so don't worry - the fact you're here at all means we can help you out.

Can you try launching Spotify from a Facebook play link? For example try https://www.facebook.com/music/song/Video-Killed-The-Radio-Star/400622862530

This should help force a login.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips
Garage Band
MultipleGnat

Hmm, yea that never occured to me.

Unless the user created a new account to post here?

System Specs:
Intel® Core™ i5-2500K Processor (6M Cache, up to 3.70 GHz), 4GB Ram DRR3 (800Mhz), Intel 3000 HD Graphics, 500GB HDD at 5400 RPM, 250GB Extra HDD at 5400RPM, WIn7 Home Premium

Richard

Good point, we'll have to wait and see.
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips
Music Fan
farahusman

hope you can help !!!! had spotify app on iphone 4s, accidently deleted app, cannot remember any login details, it was a premium account.  I have created new login to access community, tried log in from facebook, diddnt work. pls help

Joe
I'm a Community Rock Star

I suggest you submit an online contact form and someone at Spotify will look into this for you. If you get an automated reply, make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply) and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

farahusman wrote:

hope you can help !!!! had spotify app on iphone 4s, accidently deleted app, cannot remember any login details, it was a premium account.  I have created new login to access community, tried log in from facebook, diddnt work. pls help

Joe
I don't work for Spotify, I'm just here for the beer music

Check out my collaborative audiobook playlist

Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.