Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Music Lover
Jmag

Re: Free Trial what happens when it's over?

THEY DON'T LET YOU CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION AND CHARGE YOU $9.99 A MONTH.  Scam artists.

Community Manager
Meredith
For your Spotifyes only
Name:
Department:
About me:

Hey Jmag - I've just gotten back to you right here: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts-Subscriptions-and-Music/Deleting-your-account/m-p/183114#M2...

--------

Looking for tunes?

What I've been listening to

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Music Fan
Elifgunay12

Well ok I have a two day trail (48hrs) quite crap!! But nvm
Music Fan
isaac20113

hey um im having some trouble with it on my android tablet it says that only spotify premium users can stream on demand on mobile radio is always free.

Music Fan
monkieman12

i have a question ....i have the free trial and i got all my songs i got  like 500ish...what heppens when my trial runs out/mainly if i buy it will i get my music back or will it be all gone?

Peter
Kudos: 11,627
Solutions: 3,215

Hey! Welcome to the community :) 

Your playlists will remain on your account no matter what subscription plan you are on. However, if you have offline playlists as part of your premium trial, you will loose access to those offline if your premium ends. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Yoda and Bug Whisperer

Spotify Last.FM Twitter spoti.fi/meetpeter

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Music Fan
GabyTomlinson

What exactly do you mean when you say The Premium subscription will then continue with rolling payments each month, does it mean that's a bill you have to pay?

Peter
Kudos: 11,627
Solutions: 3,215

GabyTomlinson wrote:

What exactly do you mean when you say The Premium subscription will then continue with rolling payments each month, does it mean that's a bill you have to pay?

The 30 day free premium trial is the start of a monthly rolling subscription, with the first month free. If you do not cancel your subscription from your online account before the 30th day of your trial, then you will be billed for the next month, and every subsequent month after that until you cancel. You can cancel the trial at any time, and you will still be able to use all your free premium days before your account reverts to free after the first month is over. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Yoda and Bug Whisperer

Spotify Last.FM Twitter spoti.fi/meetpeter

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Music Fan
jhirim

Hi!

Well i got a problem...

I got Spotify Free when i look and my account information BUT. Now on my spotify it shows that my 10 hours is over? and i have to pay to keep listening? Isn't spotify free available for listening to music.. for free???

What should i do so i can get rid of this 10 hours over thing? please answer!

Community Manager
Meredith
For your Spotifyes only
Name:
Department:
About me:

Hi jhirim - After having a Spotify account for 6 months, some limitations will start to apply. We list them in full over on our FAQ, right here.

--------

Looking for tunes?

What I've been listening to

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.