Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Giftcard code invalid

Solved!

Giftcard code invalid

I bought a giftcard yesterday. And when I enter the code it says it is invalid, altho its not. I've tried on 3 different platforms (don't know why but I did). I've been back to the place I bought it but the code is activaded and they are just the middlehand so they couldn't help me.

PS: I really think you should have a telephone support aswell.

107 Replies

@AlyJanely - Sorry for the late reply. If you could get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form they should be able to get it swapped over and redeemed for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, please tweet @SpotifyCares.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Email hola no se como Preguntar aca por eso pongo aca la PREGUNTA,

si yo compro Una 

Tarjeta electrónica Spotify Premium, Como hago párr pagarla? heno otra Formas de pagarlo Que No Sea La Tarjeta de Crédito pal o de pago? Se Puede imprimir y pagarlo?

Marked as solution

Same thing

My code is invalid, what am I going to do?
Need help:)

@Minnesjord00

You should contact customer support through this link:

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/

They'll help you out. They take, at the most, 24 hrs to get back to you.

Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to support@spotify.com and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

2017, and still facing the same problem. i cant redeem the code for family plan
Screenshot_2017-04-06-15-56-10.png

Hi Meredith it seems that the prepaid card i bought isnt working it appears as an invalid code and i cant upgrade , can you help 😞 

Hey @Alex822,

You should fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you within 24 hrs. Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts