Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Hola!

Hola!

Buenas, no me llegan los correos para restablecer mi contraseña y ya he introducido mi email numerosas veces. ¿Qué puedo hacer?

Gracias!

4 Replies

Hi there @beatrizayla13 , and welcome to the community!

Sorry for the English reply to begin with, I'm not talented enough to be bi-lingual...

Anyhow, you should use the Support Form. Customer services will be able to reset your password for you, and they'll also speak Spanish 😉

Liam

Thank you so much Liam and don't worry about your Spanish 😉 I've sent a message to the spotify support but it hasn't worked, I received an e-mail confirming my message and they want me to see FAQs and read messages from users like mine again. I don't know what to do and I don't wanna lose my playlists. 

Thanks again 😉

Beatriz

Hi 🙂

If you reply directly to the email you got, it'll be sent through to the Spotify team. Reply to it even if it says no-reply 🙂

Liam

hola beatrizayla13

Yo tengo el mismo problema que tienes tu, es decir...

Tengo otra cuenta y además PREMIUM, y no recuerdo la contraseña, y al intentar restablecerla NUNCA RECIBO ESE EMAIL que dicen que me han enviado..

NADIE me da una solución, incluso he enviado emails  a Spotify Support y no contestan... me parece que un aplicación con tanto nombre como Spotify no se puede `permitir esta dejadez.¿Tu lo has podido solucionar? ¿Hay algun teléfono de atención al CLIENTE en España?

Al final tendré que denunciarlo a la OCU.

Suggested posts