Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do I Pay?????

Solved!

How do I Pay?????

I Have Premium.

Nevertheless, every month I have to wait until my payment expires to add it again.

Spotify is always unable to get money from my Paypal account. And it is OUT of question that it might not have funds.

I really do not understand how does this company is still in business with this payments policies.

I WANT to give you my money. You seem to do not want it.

I really feel stupid. (for giving you money, not for not finding a way)

Can you help?

Thanks

Francisco

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Just to confirm the CEP error, is the post/zip code on your online profile valid for the country which is selected on the page?

https://www.spotify.com/account/profile/

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Hey there @FranciscoE, welcome to the community!

I'll definitely be escalating your post as this shouldn't be happening. Have you tried alternative billing options such as using a credit/debit card? 

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

THAANKSSSSSS, a voice!! 🙂

I would really prefer to do it trhough Paypal, but yes, I've tried change to VISA to no avail.

I get a message about my CEP code not being valid in my country.

I've set up my account in Portugal, as all my payment methods are setup, but I'm currently  living and accessing this in Switzerland.

Don't really know what is the trouble this might have. Should not have any.

Thanks again.

Please point me in the right direction

Francisco

Hmm. The different countries might be why you are experiencing issues, but don't worry. You will hopefully get a response from the payments team, I'd say in the next 24 hours or less.

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Marked as solution

Just to confirm the CEP error, is the post/zip code on your online profile valid for the country which is selected on the page?

https://www.spotify.com/account/profile/

Peter

Thank you, Peter !! I just wonder how can it be so unclear the need to do this.

Anyway, for future reference, for other users, after clicking on your link (to the profile page) I had to click in "mettre à jour vos données de facturation." (something like "update your payment details") near the country field.

This lead me to the "change Country page", where the Postal code field was blank.

I filled it, (not changing country) and BAAANNNNGGG! paypal details, payment accepted .

Aparently solved (aparently because I haven't yet been actually charged by PayPal yet)

Glad I could help! Enjoy that Premium! 🙂

Peter

Suggested posts