Help - Accounts and Subscriptions

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Music Fan
heavy_bear
Accepted Solution

How do I go to someone's playlist and make a copy of theirs as my own easily?

I was wondering because I didn't want my spotify to be connected with my Facebook and if I delete it then my playlists will come down with it. I didn't wanted to drap each individual song to copy it. Was wondering if there was a shortcut for this.

Anthony
Kudos: 1,367
Solutions: 234
I'm a Community Rock Star

Re: How do I go to someone's playlist and make a copy of theirs as my own easily?

Hi, and welcome to the community!

There are 2 ways:

1) Press follow on their playlist. This will create a playlist on your account identical to their playlist, and it will also update when they add/remove/move songs around the playlist.

2) Create an empty playlist. Click on a song in their playlist then press Ctrl+A. Drag and drop them into your empty playlist (or into the playlist you want them in). Note this will not update when they add/remove/move songs.

Anthony :)

This post was by Anthony! I do not work for Spotify! If this solved your issue - mark it as a solution! Do you agree with/like my post? Please add a Kudo!

Spotify Community profile: Anthony | So feel free to PM me! Here
| Twitter profile: anthonyb256 |

Concert Regular
timsayshey

Re: How do I go to someone's playlist and make a copy of theirs as my own easily?

[ Edited ]
Announcements
Happy Halloween

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.