Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Music Fan
MsBlunk

How do I keep Spotify in Egypt?

Hi guys!

I'm moving to Egypt and I don't want to lose my Spotify!! I'm signed up for it via my Swedish Spotify thingy - can I keep it and have the subscription paid automatically via Paypal and KEEP LISTENING in Cairo via my internet connection there?

Million gazillion thanks in advance! 

Sam
For your Spotifyes only
Name:
Department:
About me:

Re: How do I keep Spotify in Egypt?

MsBlunk - Yes you can! Just keep your subscription linked to your Swedish payment card, and your Spotify should work nicely.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?
Music Fan
balaataku

hello,

i'm staying in hurgada, egypt, and the only option i get in my profile in the field of country is spain and my account is not working. how can i do it?

thanks a lot!

Joe

You need a subscription to use spotify after 14 days. As long as you have an active subscription, you can listen to spotify in any country, even those where spotify isn't available.

Joe
I don't work for Spotify, I'm just here for the beer music

Check out my collaborative audiobook playlist

Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.