Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do i delete a spotify account that Spotify wont let me get into?!?!

How do i delete a spotify account that Spotify wont let me get into?!?!

I set up a spotify account and later another one to which i upgraded to be premium.

The first spotify account was connected to my facebook but i didnt use it as a it was the free version.

Recently, i connected my premium account with facebook which is fine but when i try and log back into my old account (with facebook because thats what i set it up with) it logs in to my new one because i stupidly connected it to facebook before deleting the other account... so now i cannot log into the other account which i would like to remove.

I have tried disconnecting my new account from facebook but everytime i try to log in with facebook in the hope to log into my old account, some how my new account just reconects with facebook..

Any ideas on how to fix this?

1 Reply

Hey there @elliejademercer Happy to have you on board our community. How's it going?

Sorry to read that you're having troubles with accessing the account. No worries, we're sure that if you reach out to the team here, they'll get you reunited with your music again. Just let us know the 8 digit case number and we'll take a look for you.

Suggested posts