Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How long does it take to get a response?

How long does it take to get a response?

Sorry for this post in your thread, but I have the same issue. I sent Spotify E-mail 2 weeks ago- no reply. I sent them another e-mail asking why they would not reply to first one- no reply. This makes no sense. So- my answer- never. They dont reply.

Edit: Edited title to make it look like a thread and not a reply 🙂

15 Replies

@user-removed  If you use the contact form, you should get an automated reply almost immediately. Have you checked your spam folder and is your correct email address shown in your account profile?

What was the problem anyway - something I can help with?

I am posting my own thread. But yes- I did check the Spam folder- every day. I get all other Spotyfy advertuisement fine, so it should not be a problem. Yes, I got automated e-mail, but not a human answer. Please, see my other thread, and thanks for your reply.

Actually it does not let me post new thread- something about fixing highlighted fields- nothing is highlighted, and about 'Post flood". Really? I am trying to post 1 topic- I dont see it posted yet- starts with Spotyfy word- do you see it? Thanks.

I'll move this into a sepereate thread for you.

OK so what did the auromated reply say - did it refer you back to the community or the FAQs? Can you briefly explain the issue and paste the case number here and I'll escalate it to the Spotify staff.

This is frustrating. I contacted Spotify support via e-mail 2 weeks ago. No reply. I contacted them a week ago- September 11th, asking why they wont reply and repeating my question- no reply still. I got automated reply that states- I should post it on the community forum. Does it mean- they not going to reply? I wanted to order service- premium. But my account connected to Facebook and I do not feel comfortable to place my credit card information with Facebook. I was asking how to unlink the accounts or obtain username and password and not have to log in with Facebook credentials.

This is scary situation- I am thinking- if I had the credit card trouble- there is no phone number to call, nobody answers e-mails- how can we trust such company? They say- post your question on Twitter. What? I do not even use Twitter.

So now what? Wait longer, forget about Spotify and use Xbox 360? There are other services that- I hope- can provide better services. If I pay for the service, I would asume- there will be customer support!

Also it would not let me post to the forum- this is another attempt.

As I said above, paste the case number here and I'll chase it up.

Ok- finally I see what is going on. Was chasing my tail and could not catch it- here is the tail of the other thread. Thanks. So where do I need to post? I thought it belongs to accounts, not Contribution. All I want to know is how to get premium Spotify without involving Facebook and get my own (not Facebook) log in information.

Case # 00913857 Thank you.

Thanks. Escalated to staff.

Spotify Case # 01449804

@user-removed - When did you get in touch?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

May 11th 2014

Man, that is a while ago! Let me see if I can get someone to bump that for you.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

A similar case here, paying customer, waiting for reply. Can't login. Case number 02332877

Good work escalate a guy being ignored to the people ignoring him.

Suggested posts