Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How long for support to respond to a ticket?

How long for support to respond to a ticket?

Whats the typical response time from the support team? I've paid to upgrade my subscription and it appears to of been handily applied to the wrong account which we migrated away from and I thought was being completely deleted. Is it deliberately this slow? 

My case number is 01943817 for what it's worth. 

Edited to add - despite logging in using my username/password combination I seem to now be logged in using my facebook credentials? 

4 Replies

Hi there,
Welcome at the Spotify Community!

Spotify aims to respond within 48 hours. Please let us know if they haven't replied within 48 hours.

If you indeed contact Spotify, they should be able to transfer the subscription from account to account. Also you may ask them to delete your old account, if you don't need it anymore. 

They even can transfer the playlist if you want.

Thanks for the quick response. I had all that happen at the beginning of the month, with my subscription transferred. I understood the account to be deleted but obviously not. 

48 hours is a huge timeframe to respond to support requests.. Are they under staffed or something?! 

Spotify is available in 53 country's so they get lots of e-mails :).

Also; make sure to reply to the automated confirmation e-mail (even when it says no-reply), so an Spotify agent can get back to you as soon as possible.

48 hours is the maximum, normally the vast majority of cases get answered within 24 hours, often far faster!

As mentioned, reply directly to the automated email, that just ensures your case is open in the system to be answered asap. 😉

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts