Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to Combine my Accounts

How to Combine my Accounts

A very long time ago, I joined Spotify with my Facebook profile (and then never used it again). Then a few months ago, I created a brand new Spotify account with an email and password (instead of linking to Facebook). I only now found out that I have all of these followers on my Facebook account, but I have already curated all of my playlists and artists for my non facebook email account. 

Is there anyway to make my current account (which I am paying on premium for) link to my Facebook (if there is already a Facebook account linked to it)?

2 Replies

Hi there welcome to the community 🙂

You should get in touch with the spotify support team by using the online contact form or by tweeting @SpotifyCares on twitter. 

If you get an auto reply back directing you to the help pages, just reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the employees will get back to you as soon as possible.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

Hi there,
Welcome at the Spotify Community!

I would suggest you to get in touch with Spotify so they can connect to accounts to each other.

You may get in touch with Spotify via their Twitter page (@SpotifyCares), or by following this link to send an e-mail.
If you send an e-mail, please check your inbox (and spam box) to check for their automatic reply. Once you get it, please reply to it immediatly (even if it's from an no-reply e-mail addres) to make sure an Spotify employee will get back to you as soon as possible.

EDIT: Fast, fast Jordi 😛

Suggested posts