Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Concert Regular
zykta
Accepted Solution

How to cancel my subscription

Hiya , 

After having had numurous problems with spotify i would like to cancel my subscription .. but when it comes to the password bit .. it always says that my password is wrong ? ...... but im sure its not ..... i always log in using my facebook account ,,, any help please of how i can cancel my subscription cheers 

zykta

Sam
For your Spotifyes only
Name:
Department:
About me:

Re: How to cancel my subscription

Hey Zykta,

Could you make sure you're logged out of Facebook, then try again? Could you also try an alternative internet browser, so Chrome instead of Firefox etc.

If you're still having trouble, could you get in touch with our payments team. Just click on 'About us' above, then 'Contact Form'. We'll sort it out as soon as possible.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?
Gig Goer
pryds

how do you even get to that place, i cant find the place to cancel my subscribtion :D

Sam
For your Spotifyes only
Name:
Department:
About me:

Hey!

You can do so from your subscription page here: www.spotify.com/account/subscription/
-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?
Gig Goer
pryds

[ Edited ]

i know how to get there but i cant see how that can make me unsubscribe, it doesnt show anywhere <---------- spotify newbie :D

Gig Goer
pryds

nvm, found it now :) thank you

Concert Regular
zykta

i was logged out of facebook when i tried many times thanks ...... im using chrome .. but will try once again with firefox and internet explorer if they dont work ....... but have been on the phone to my bank and hopefully it will be cancelled 

Spotify
David
For your Spotifyes only
Name:
Department:
About me:

One of my colleagues has replied to you yesterday asking for some information in order to cancel your subscription. You might want to check your Junk email filters to ensure that it hasn't disappeared somewhere.
-----
Spotify
Music Fan
Mach7541

I read the directions that said to go to the "Subscriptions" page in order to unsubscribe from Premium and/or a trial offer... but once I get to the Subscriptions page, I do not see which link shows us how to unsubscribe... and I've clicked on almost every link on the page.

So... would someone be so kind as to walk me thru what I'm supposed to do next, after I'm on the Subscriptions page... ?

Sam
For your Spotifyes only
Name:
Department:
About me:

Mach7541 - It looks like you've got the 48 hour Premium trial here, which is aimed at giving you a taster of Spotify on your mobile. Don't worry, you won't be charged after this. Your account will automatically revert to the free version once it's over.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?
Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.