emi
Music Fan
emi
Accepted Solution

How to delete account.

Hi, I signed up for the 30- day trial yesterday and I don't want an account anymore. How do I delete it?

Sam

Re: How to delete account.

Hi Emi,

Welcome to the Community! It looks like you have a regular free account here, not the Premium trial. So you won't ever be charged (if you don't want to).

If you'd like to delete it, we'll be sorry to lose you. Just get in touch with Customer Support. Head to 'About us' above, then 'Contact Form'.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?
Music Fan
48incomp

How do I leave Spotify.I dont want to pay and apparently they want money now.

Sam

48incomp - I see you have a free Spotify account. Don't worry, we won't ask for any money. Your music will be totally free.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?
Music Fan
pooja

i would like to delete my spotify account for good. how do i do it?

Spotify
David

pooja - Just get in touch with one of our Advisors, and they should be able to do that for you. Scroll up, click on "About Us", then select "contact form".
-----
Spotify
Music Fan
mandyevans

I want to delete my Spotify account, I've been trying to get onto the contact form but it isnt working.

Could you please remove my account?

Music Fan
boredofit

I'd also like my account permanently deleted. I've sent a message on the contact form, but apparently the account is still here. 
In addition to deleting my account, may I offer a tip to the developers of Spotify: Add a simply link on the account management page to "Delete Account", and you won't be flooded with thousands of such emails asking for help. A little bit of thiking can sure go a long way! 

Community Manager
Meredith

mandyevans & boredofit - I can confirm that both your accounts have been removed. 

Any other users that want to remove their account should get in touch via the contact form. One of our support agents will then be in touch as soon as possible. 

--------

Looking for tunes?

What I've been listening to

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Music Fan
asaoln

I've tried deleting my account for about two weeks now, but it's still here... I'm currently using another spotify account, and I therefor want to delte my old one (@asaoln) permanately. I've sent the contact form (without getting an answer other than the automatic "check out the community"-message...). How can I delete my account ASAP?

Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.