Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged twice per month

Solved!

Charged twice per month

I have spotify in my I phone and am wondering how to get a hold of any customer service line because spotify has been charging my debit card 2 times a month and it should only be 1 time a moth!!!

493 Replies

This shocks me, thats a lot!

Do you have a case number?

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

Doesn't shock meI like Spotify but their customer service sucks!

Hey @user1953usa are you experiencing any issues?

Last.fm | Twitter

Doesn't shock me. I like Spotify but their customer service sucks!

Yes I do.

Could you post it in this thread so I can forward it for you.

Last.fm | Twitter

Case # 01835858

@spodyvonody wrote:

Case # 01835858

I have escalated your case and someone will hopefully be in contact with you ASAP. 

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Thank you.

I figured it out myself. It would be nice if Spotify answered emails.

I figured it out myself but it would be nice of Spotify if they would respond.

Hey,

It could be that your question has been accidently auto-resolved. However, great to see you resolved it by yourself 🙂

Last.fm | Twitter

Is there a way for a commercial company to purchase between 50-250 spotify memberships for 1 year each to distribute for a giveaway? It would be a gift with purchase - we want to promote healthy lifestyles and tie music into working out, etc. 

I've tried researching everywhere for this type of deal. If someone could get back to me ASAP it would be appreciated. My work email is jmclaughlin@selectdesign.com and my spotify log-in is jeffjm03.

Let me know if this is out of the question or somewhat of an FAQ,

Thanks!

Jeff McLaughlin

@jeffjm03 

We'll have someone reach out to you via email shortly. Cheers.

I need assistance with a manager or some type of customer rep. my Original account for spotify that i had premium for was hacked and i have no way to access that account to change the password or anything because the email address linked to the account was changed i cna verify all of the original information for the spotify account. I would love to get this issue resolved befor charges start occuring for the account. Contact me ASAP on this situation as this is really urgent!

Hi @Rorey, Can you please escalate my request? I have been trying for 5 days now to resolve what I feel is a simple issue. My case is Spotify Case # 01842023. Someone responded on Tuesday, I replied within 9 mins of receiving the email, and no one has responded since. Thanks!

I had issues first Spotify helped but after more attenpts than necessary after that I figured out how to fix issue myself Spotify takes days to respond if they respond at all.

@vpena09 wrote:

Hi @Rorey, Can you please escalate my request? I have been trying for 5 days now to resolve what I feel is a simple issue. My case is Spotify Case # 01842023. Someone responded on Tuesday, I replied within 9 mins of receiving the email, and no one has responded since. Thanks!

Hey @vpena09, just been looking into this for you. Someone got in touch over the weekend, did everything get worked out - please let us know if not!

@user1953usa apologies for any trouble there. Please let us know if we can help in the future, we'd like to make sure you have a better experience next time.

Check out how we're doing: @SpotifyStatus

Did this help? Please click 'Accept as Solution'.

Hi @Robbie. The issue was partially taken care of. I still need the 2 Facebook accounts I no longer have access to be deleted. Thanks.

Suggested posts