Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged twice per month

Solved!

Charged twice per month

I have spotify in my I phone and am wondering how to get a hold of any customer service line because spotify has been charging my debit card 2 times a month and it should only be 1 time a moth!!!

493 Replies

Dear Spotify,

I've tried to get in contact with you via email but my account has been hacked and they have changed the email and password to my account.

My email is [Snip-Email-SuperUser] and it is now registered as [Snip-Email-SuperUser]

Please can you advise on how to change this so I can get my account back?

Many thanks.

Hey fenukii 🙂 

You will need to get in touch with the Spotify team directly to get that sorted, use this form which doesn't require you to login and make sure you use a working email address and include your account details, they will then be able to deal with this via email with you since they will most likely need to verify a few security details. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

I am also going to edit your email addresses out of your post, best to keep those details private 😉 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Spotify is horrible at getting back to people! I've sent two, TWO of those contacts and I have gotten nothing back!

@Loveythelovely wrote:
Spotify is horrible at getting back to people! I've sent two, TWO of those contacts and I have gotten nothing back!

Did you reply to the automated email (even if from no-reply)?

Peter

Peter

Loveythelovely - Did you receive any case numbers at all? If you could post them here, we'll happily chase them up.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Does anyone know how to all Spotify?? Only I am paying for a premium service and can't seem to access it over a browser or by downloading it. Seems Spotify don't want to make it easy for people to contact them for help? Just tried to use the form but it didn't allow for me to check 'other' and none of the categories are appropriate.

I mean 'CALL' spotify.

@AmelieP2010 wrote:

I mean 'CALL' spotify.

Spotify don't offer telephone support. The contact form options all go to the same team anyways, so the category you pick doesn't really matter, it just helps the system keep track of different categories of help requests. Your message will still be read by a real person who can decide the best course of action. Alternatively, there is another contact form here which doesn't require a category. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter

Why don't you just write one succinct letter to Spotify, print it (or take screen shots of it for proof), and then when they don't respond in 10 days, simply open up a credit card dispute like I am in process of doing today.  You have recourse, if you can prove it to your credit card company.  Simple.       iTunes Match for LIFE !

My downloaded music works on my iPad when offline but not on my iPhone 4S ?

@Surferboy wrote:
My downloaded music works on my iPad when offline but not on my iPhone 4S ?

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

What behaviour and/or error messages are you getting?

Peter

Peter

Hi Spotify I want to know how to download songs on my android to an external sd card. It is rediculus how it only lets me store music on my "Divice" even though I have a 64 GB card in it. you used to be able to do this in the old spotify but u cant anymore. UPDATE NOW PLEASE!!! or contact me.

@buckbuckbuck7 wrote:

Hi Spotify I want to know how to download songs on my android to an external sd card. It is rediculus how it only lets me store music on my "Divice" even though I have a 64 GB card in it. you used to be able to do this in the old spotify but u cant anymore. UPDATE NOW PLEASE!!! or contact me.

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

The most recent version of the Spotify android application does support SD cards. 

Try following the steps in this post to perform a reinstallation and Spotify will then automatically store tracks on your SD card if it has more free space than internal memory. 

Peter

Peter

yes but you dont answe!!!!!.

i have sent in 3 mails via your contact us but you dont reply or do anything for me at all!!!

i have been charged form my bank account for 3 months for an account that is not mine!!!. my bank removed the DD, but you from your end still relist it!!!

why dont you get bank to me?

why dont you have a call center with human voices?

why are you still charging me?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

very frustrated ex-spotiy member?

@furnaceonfire wrote:

yes but you dont answe!!!!!.

i have sent in 3 mails via your contact us but you dont reply or do anything for me at all!!!

i have been charged form my bank account for 3 months for an account that is not mine!!!. my bank removed the DD, but you from your end still relist it!!!

why dont you get bank to me?

why dont you have a call center with human voices?

why are you still charging me?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

very frustrated ex-spotiy member?

We last sent you an email on 1/4 according to what I can see, asking for more details - but we didn't hear back.

Did you receive this email? Please check your junk/spam filters in case it ended up there by mistake.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

There is a phone number on my credit card statement. Unfortunately it is a recording that directs you to their website. This is the worst customer service experience of my life!!! So frustrating!!!!

They don't provvide direct customer support. Submit an online contact form and someone at Spotify will look into your issue. If you get an automated reply, make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply) and it will be sent to the Spotify staff. You can also post here and someone may be able to help you.

@deleon wrote:

There is a phone number on my credit card statement. Unfortunately it is a recording that directs you to their website. This is the worst customer service experience of my life!!! So frustrating!!!!

We can't offer phone support at the moment, no. However, if anyone is having any trouble, please contact us directly through our contact form

deleon - I responded to you on that other thread.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I've had the same problem my mum's bank account has been charged 3 times already this monthy that has prompt me to removing myself as a prem memeber it's £10 a month not £30 a month im hopong the admins can help on this matter asap!!

@MSangwell wrote:

I've had the same problem my mum's bank account has been charged 3 times already this monthy that has prompt me to removing myself as a prem memeber it's £10 a month not £30 a month im hopong the admins can help on this matter asap!!

If you get in touch using the link same posted above your post, someone will be able to get that sorted for you. 

Peter

Peter

Suggested posts