Help - Accounts and Subscriptions

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Music Fan
Bern123
Accepted Solution

How to get a hold of spotify customer service

I have spotify in my I phone and am wondering how to get a hold of any customer service line because spotify has been charging my debit card 2 times a month and it should only be 1 time a moth!!!
Spotify
David

Re: How to get a hold of spotify customer service

You can get in touch with us directly by scrolling up, clicking on "About Us", and then contact form.
-----
Spotify
Music Fan
spottedcow

Customer service has been really difficult in addressing this problem. 

I have been charged 2x since December.  They only agreed to credit one extra March payment and said that that is all they can do. This was the explanation. 

"Allow me to explain you that Spotify works on a revenue share model to a large extent.
The artists, composers and other rights holders of Spotify content are paid a share of Spotify revenues - the great majority, in fact.  The reason that the subscription payment cannot normally be refunded after you have logged in and used the service (or after 14 days has passed) is that after this point the accounting system has registered this as incoming revenue. "

Hello, Spotify.  You should not screw your customers.  The explanation above doesn't address the problem, which is Spotify screwed some customers, some that still probably don't recognize it, and will not be held accountable for it.

Never had a worse customer service experience.  Email customer service and wait 3-5 days for a not helpful response.  Then redo about 10 times (and 30 days) to get the ridiculous final response above.  That is the spotify definition of customer service.

For the amount of hype around this product, one would think there would be more attention taken on these matters.

Music Lover
EDAnnoyed

It would be really nice to TALK to someone either via virtual assistant or a phone number. I cannot get Spotify to play and I cannot figure out why.

I sent the contact form in about it already so I dont need that info. I need it fixed so I can listen to music.

Garage Band
Something34523

Simply call your credit card company and inform them of the double charge. Not only will they refund your money they will assess Spotify a penatly for not addressing your valid concerns.

I am going to do this if I can not get my technical issues resolved. Because spotify claims that they can "sync" the music for use "offline" yet I was stuck on an airplane with all my music  "sync" yet it keep on asking for a Facebook login and can not play my music! I pay for music, not login prompts!!!

Also check your credit card statement or call the card issuer and see if there is a phone number! 

Music Lover
bosslady11

They don't respond to the contact form. I've sent two so good luck!
Patricia

Hi bosslady11 - I´ve just had a look and we sent you a reply on the 22nd of July. I´m sorry if something stopped it from going through. Can you have a quick look in your spam folder if you haven´t already checked? It might have snuck past. 

Music Lover
bosslady11

I have no emails from anyone at Spotify. I even looked in my husband's email since for some reason Spotify thinks my account belongs to him. Nothing there either.
Sam

[ Edited ]

Bosslady11 - I can assure you, we've sent a couple of emails over now. Either way, if you now log in with the username 'bosslady11', your husbands Facebook will no longer be connected to your Spotify.

If this happens again, you can disconnect a Facebook account from the 'Preferences' menu inside your Spotify.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?
Music Lover
piaharge

hello my name is pia harge i need help to put some music on my mp3 played plasse send e a message back asap

Announcements
Rock Star Program
Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.

Beta test Spotify for iOS
Hi there.
Would you like a chance to beta test upcoming versions of Spotify for iOS? If the answer is a resounding "yes!" then please click here to read more.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.