Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I am having issues with my Log-in, I am a Premium user. Please someone, help?

I am having issues with my Log-in, I am a Premium user. Please someone, help?

Facebook has locked me out of my account, apparently needing to verify my account name. They have asked for ID, and I have sent it in for no less than 7 times now since yesterday, but they have not gotten back to me or let me back onto my account.

I PAY Spotify $10 a month for premium services, but I am unable to log into my account to listen to music with facebook permissions.

Please help me get into my account that I pay for, that I have been paying for for well over a year now.

I sent the above message to Spotify Support 8 hours ago now, and haven't heard anything. Does anyone have any advice for me?

8 Replies

Hi there! When you sent your request, did you receive a case #? If so, you likely got an email response that said to come here for help. Go ahead and reply to that email, even if it says "no-reply" and that should have someone that can assist respond fairly quickly.

Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

I recieved an email from 'support@spotify.com via gicnfcgr6wcel8.d-pxiwmay.eu1.bnc.salesforce.com' that reads:

Thanks for getting in touch.

As your Spotify account was created through Facebook, the two are connected for login. This means that if your Facebook account is deactivated or you are locked out, it’s not possible to use your Spotify account unless you reactivate Facebook. 

If you’d like to create a new account without Facebook, we can delete the old one for you, please just confirm the following:

- Date of birth
- Zip/Postal code
- Last 4 digits of payment card OR PayPal billing agreement ID

If you want to use the same email address to create your new account, we can free it up for you so just let us know.

Before deleting your account we will back up your playlists, so we can transfer them to your new account. But we're not able to transfer Songs/Albums/Artists from Your Music.

Kind regards, 

Samantha A | Spotify Customer Support 

---------------------------------------------------

I replied to it, 3 hours ago, but haven't heard anything back yet.

I think they're working from Europe, so they're a few hours ahead of me on the East Coast of the USA. Give them a little more time...they may respond in a few hours.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

I have since gotten back into my Facebook account, but.

But Spotify has yet to get back to me after that initial reply email. I responded to it, and now I am worried I did so with the information requested, as I have yet to hear anything back. If I don't by Monday, I will be requesting a new Debit Card.

I don't know why, if it was someone from tecnical support, they never replied after that.

I am also going to cancle my subscriptions if my new inquiry is also ignored.

Hey Moxy_Foxtrot

Apologies for the delay you've seen. No fear though, I'm here to help out 🙂

Have you the 8 digit case number to the contact you made? We'll get things moved along with our tech/accounts teams.

Thanks in advance!

#: 01772102

Thanks!

My colleague has just replied; please check your inbox.

Hello, that was 3 days ago and I have not heard back since I replied.

How do I cancel my subscription? I am pretty sure my monthly payment goes through this week, and I would like to cancle before it does.

Suggested posts