Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I ask for a refund of my money!

I ask for a refund of my money!

I bought Spotify Premium spotify and then has never been opened: (
On the phone was exactly the same every time I wanted to sign me standing there
Spotify Not Responding

3 Replies

Hey there! Welcome to the community!

Are you able to login at all on your mobile device? Does your account work on other clients such as the web player? Hate to see you leave premium, but as it not working for you, I can understand. We can help you out on the community to troubleshoot the problem. If you still would like to get a refund for your premium, I would contact Spotify directly here and see what they can do.

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

I switched to Spotify Premium on 07/05/2014 hoping that I can access to my play lists offline and without using my data paln on my mobile device, but it didn't happen ! I cancelled premium on 07/06/2014 and now I need my moeny back. I don't see any reason to pay 9.99 for one night of unused premium. Thanks

Please use the online contact formand someone at Spotify can help get this sorted. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, please reply to it by email and you will hear back from one of the team shortly.

@dionizose wrote:

I switched to Spotify Premium on 07/05/2014 hoping that I can access to my play lists offline and without using my data paln on my mobile device, but it didn't happen ! I cancelled premium on 07/06/2014 and now I need my moeny back. I don't see any reason to pay 9.99 for one night of unused premium. Thanks

Suggested posts