Help - Accounts and Subscriptions

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Music Fan
SebastianQ

I can't log-in from desktop computer

I lost my phone and can't log in from my desktop computer for some reason. And then it says "Sending SMS code to use for logging in" but I don't have the cell-phone anymore so I'm not getting those texts with the code.  I tried resetting my facebook password because i log in through facebook, but that did nothing.  How the heck can i get around this and use spotify that I'm paying for?

Community Manager
Meredith

Re: I can't log-in from desktop computer

Hi SebastianQ - It sounds like you've got some Facebook security settings interferring here. 

Have you asked to receive an SMS code as a Facebook security set when signing into your FB profile? If so, please disable that so you can sign into Spotify without any trouble. 

Announcements

Beta test Spotify for iOS
Hi there.
Would you like a chance to beta test upcoming versions of Spotify for iOS? If the answer is a resounding "yes!" then please click here to read more.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.