Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't subscribe to premium account promotion because the country is wrong

I can't subscribe to premium account promotion because the country is wrong

Hi,

I got a commercial on spotify giving the premium a bit cheaper for three months but there's no way to subscribe because after I try to change country (From Finland to Brazil) it gives the regular prize 14.90 BRL per month. Any way to get this promotion?

4 Replies

Hey,

Unfortunately there isn't a way to get this promotion unless you live in Brazil and that's where your account is based. If this could happen I think everyone from all over the world would just select the cheapest promotion at the time which wouldn't be very good for us here at Spotify!

I'm sorry we couldn't work anything out, if you need anything or have any other questions please feel free to ask.

Kind regards, 

- Ashley

Spotify CS Team

- Ashley
Spotify Support Team.

Got any questions you'd like me to answer directly? Send me a private message here in the forums ^.^

Has this solved your problem? Click

"Accept as solution"

to help people in the same situation as yourself.

Hi there,
Welcome at the Spotify Community!

Do you live in Finland or in Brazil? If you want to apply to the brazil promotion, I think you'll need to live in Brazil. I think changing your country is not going to work, as you need payment details from that country (so if you'd like to apply with the Brazil country settings, and Brazil premium, you need to have an Brazil credit card).

If you indeed live in Brazil, you might go to spotify.com and scroll to the bottom, click on the language which you currently have, and then search for Brazil. Click it and your payment currency should change to the one in Brazil.

Hi,

I live in Brazil and I have Brazilian credit card. Still there's no way to get the promotion because I can't change the country of my account without paying the full price for premium. See the screen captures below. Oh, the flag in the bottom of the screen only changes language.

Overview.jpgProfile.jpg

Hey,

Thanks for posting them pictures and explaining futher.

To resolve this, we'd have to take it to email. Would that be ok?

If so, please fill out the contact help form and you'll be replied to almost instantly.

Click here 

Hope to hear from you soon ^.^

Kind regards, 

- Ashley
Spotify Support Team.

Got any questions you'd like me to answer directly? Send me a private message here in the forums ^.^

Has this solved your problem? Click

"Accept as solution"

to help people in the same situation as yourself.

Suggested posts