Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I cannot do anything with account after moving

I cannot do anything with account after moving

I moved back to Finland after living in USA for a long time, and my American spotify account of course stopped working, as it is not premium. It prompted me to change country. After trying about 30 times to do this, I got the same two messages. "Incorrect password" or "Spotify is not available in your country". I know both of these to be untrue. I tried to change my password, it will not let me, I tried to change back to USA, and apparently spotify isn't available in that country either. I have worked so hard to get this horrible program to work to no avail.

No contact center, no possibility to delete. I want my account fixed or gone. I hate this.

2 Replies

Hello there,
Welcome at the Spotify Community!

I'm sorry to hear you have issues with your password and country.

If you're unable to login, you can contact Spotify Consumer service without logging in, via the link below.
If you get an automated reply, just reply to it and an Spotify staff member will get back to you as soon as possible.
To contact Spotify without logging in:
https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-anonymous/

I know this might be a little basic, but it is also worth trying a different browser as sometimes that seems to make these changes possible.

When you say it will not let you change your password, what error message are you getting?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts