Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I cant activate my Premium! HELP

Solved!

I cant activate my Premium! HELP

This morning I introduced my code 3 months of premium and gave me that already had the premium in my profile, but entering into Spotify continued appearing the Free.I waited a few hours and now that I re-connected i see that in my profile is Free again, so I try to put the code again and say that is already used!

And now, what can I do?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

It sounds like you might have redeemed your premium on a duplicate account, which is amazingly easy to do. Be sure to check all of your logins including your Spotify username and Facebook (since sometimes its easy to get them confused. 

If you can't find it, or have redeemed it on the wrong account you will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to get it transferred over for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hi there 🙂

It is possible you linked the premium code to a different account. Can you try logging in using your email (FB email) if you normally use a username, and vise versa?

If neither work, then you should contact the Spotify customer services team using the Support Form - they'll be able to get your premium back 🙂

Liam

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

It sounds like you might have redeemed your premium on a duplicate account, which is amazingly easy to do. Be sure to check all of your logins including your Spotify username and Facebook (since sometimes its easy to get them confused. 

If you can't find it, or have redeemed it on the wrong account you will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to get it transferred over for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Marked as solution

Hi there 🙂

It is possible you linked the premium code to a different account. Can you try logging in using your email (FB email) if you normally use a username, and vise versa?

If neither work, then you should contact the Spotify customer services team using the Support Form - they'll be able to get your premium back 🙂

Liam

Ey! thank you so much!

I have only one account --> lydadelis but I dont know why happened that... I wrote where you said me but the email sendme here!! to community and I feel so angry! Because the email was a no-reply and I didnt know what i can do...

Finally I made 1 account in "Twiter" and there answer me!

I'm waitting now for the solution!

Thank you!!

Sorry for my very very bad english

If you get a message directing you here, you can normally reply to it (even if it says no-reply), and it'll find it's way into the support box 🙂

Just a heads up for next time 😉

Liam

Suggested posts