Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I have unlimited, I need to update my credit card details and it seems to make me upgrade to premium

I have unlimited, I need to update my credit card details and it seems to make me upgrade to premium

My credit card has expired I went to update the payment details with the new credit card and the only way to continue is a green botton that reads "START WITH MY SPOTIFY PREMIUM"

I do not want to upgrade to premium and I think it is going to do just that, am I right? How can I just update the credit card details without upgrading to premium??

Thanks

1 Reply

You can upgrade t premium and downgrade back to Unlimited right away if you choose that you want to cancel. This should permit you to get the unused portion back in form of a credit - which should be the entire portion. 

Alternatively, support may be able to assist here. They can be reached through their Twitter Page @SpotifyCares or through the online contact form

Make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify. Once you get it, make sure to reply back right away, even if it says it's from a "no-reply" email. This will assign your case to a Spotify rep and you should hear back within 24 hours.

Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Suggested posts