Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I need some help :)

I need some help :)

Is it possible to remove my debit card from my account? I want to start using the Spotify Gift Cards available at Target. I am a prem member who is currently running on recurring monthly charges.

Thanks! 

2 Replies

It's worth pointing that your card would not be charged while you are using the gift cards. This will effectively push back your subscription back however many months you purchased on a gift card. So, if you redeem 3 months of Premium, no charge will be made on your card for 3 months.

But if you'd like to remove your card details and only use cards from Target, you'd need to first cancel the monthly payments. 

In order to do this, head over to the subscription page by clicking on your username in the top right hand corner of this page, and then selecting "Subscription". Select "Manage your account" at the bottom and follow the steps to cancel, ensuring that you enter your password at the end to confirm.

Then, you can remove the payment details on your account by heading back to the subscription page, and selecting "Change payment method or card details".

Airhorn Enthusiast

I am not seeing this option 😞 

Suggested posts