Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I need to eliminate my Spotify account because I created it on the USA and I live in Mexico

Solved!

I need to eliminate my Spotify account because I created it on the USA and I live in Mexico

I need to eliminate my account but still be able to use my same email later on.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there chemamendiola. Thanks for your input here in Community.

These can be worked out for your satisfaction.

Just send a line to team, they will work this out!

http://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/

Never close your eyes, as response times are very fast from teams!

Thanks.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hey there.

Thanks for your input with details.

I have escalated this now for right teams.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

13 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there chemamendiola. Thanks for your input here in Community.

These can be worked out for your satisfaction.

Just send a line to team, they will work this out!

http://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/

Never close your eyes, as response times are very fast from teams!

Thanks.

Very fast? You're kidding, right? It's been over 3 weeks since I sent Spotify a message and I'm still waiting for even an acknowledgement (before you ask, yes I have checked junk mail and yes I did receive the automated response). A response from a human being, sometime in the next 2 days, would be real nice. It would also be nice to be able to call customer services and speak to someone on the phone but nope, that's apparently not an option.

Currently there is no phone numbers to this company. Things are these, in future they might thing about new ways for service, like some chats. Who knows!

You can put message again over form to hurry up persons. I'm sorry for no answer. Maybe they are still working on solution.

Thanks for the quick response hpguru - much quicker than Spotify customer services! I might try posting my message again, and asking for human acknowledgement this time. Even if they are working on the solution, there is absolutely no excuse for not providing an initial update within 3 weeks. For all I know they may have read and ignored it. As for not having a phone number to call? Absolutely dreadful.

I used to love Spotify, but they've gone way downhill in the past year or so.

PS Apologies for hijacking your thread Chemamendiola - I originally created my own thread but received no response, and that's when I contacted them via the contact form but still I've received no response.

Can you put reference number of your mail to Spotify.

I can ask what's going on with this.

Sure, it's case # 01697494, ref _00DD0pxIW._500D0h2hBl. Thanks for this.

Marked as solution

Hey there.

Thanks for your input with details.

I have escalated this now for right teams.

Thanks!

Thanks hpguru, much appreciated. I'll send you a private message if I don't hear anything by the end of the week.

Thanks.

Have you received a reply now? It's on way into your mailbox.

Sure did mate - thanks for the input on this. I'll forward you both their and my response in a few minutes. Can't believe their response but hopefully my response should make things much clearer and show them just how needed this functionality is.

I agree.

Sometimes the stuff is removed and with feedback they add it back. Hopefully in this too.

I can't do a thing about this, so it's all about Spotify, if they want to put this feature back into client.

Well if they don't put it back, and soon, then there's only one thing for it - I'll have to go through all the pain of moving my playlists over to another music vendor (I don't want to, but I also don't want to pay for a product which is only half usable). Given how good Spotify has been over the years, however, I'm willing to give them a chance (I will, of course, keep chasing every now and then for an update). At least they're talking to me now, thanks to you :).

Suggested posts