Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I seem to have 2 accounts

Solved!

I seem to have 2 accounts

Hello. 2 nights ago I signed out of spotify (I have always logged in through facebook) logged in under a username and password and I had another spotify (presumably the FREE spofity from Vodafone which I have been fighting for for months because I keep getting charged). Anyway. I logged out, logged back in through facebook to the spotify I always use and EVERYTHING was gone. Luckily my boyfriend uses my spotify sometimes and managed to find my playlists and I copied them all to the spotify I gauned entry to by using a username. Logging in through facebook showed no playlists until today where now both log ins show the exact same playlists. I do not want to be charged for 2 accounts when I used one. Is there any way I can cancel 1 of the accounts?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there! I recommend reaching out directly to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter Page @SpotifyCares or through the online contact form. They should be able to delete the extra account and copy over the playlists from the other account.

Make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify. Once you get it, make sure to reply back right away, even if it says it's from a "no-reply" email.

Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there! I recommend reaching out directly to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter Page @SpotifyCares or through the online contact form. They should be able to delete the extra account and copy over the playlists from the other account.

Make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify. Once you get it, make sure to reply back right away, even if it says it's from a "no-reply" email.

Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

I have filled out a contract form already and did get an email. I shall reply now. Thank you!

Suggested posts