Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I want to connect my Spotify Premium account to a new Facebook user.

I want to connect my Spotify Premium account to a new Facebook user.

Hi!

I want to connect my Spotify Premium account to a new Facebook user because I closed my old profile in Facebook and  I have a brand new.

I dont want to connect Spotify through my new Facebook profile beacause it doesn't work as my Premium account with all my playlist, etc.

Any solution to re-link my Spotify premium to my brand new facebook??

MANY THANX IN ADVANCE!!

2 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

It depends how you created your account to begin with. 

If you have a dedicated Spotify username and password, then just log into the desktop client using those details, go to Edit > Preferences > Social Network > Disconnect from Facebook and then press the button again to connect to your new Facebook account. 

If you created your Spotify account using Facebook, then there is no way to seperate your Spotify account from your current Facebook account. You will need to get in touch with the customer services team using the online contact form and they will be able to assist you in moving your subscription and playlists over to a new account. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi Peter.

Thanx for your answer.

I tried to find that "Edit > Preferences > Social Network > Disconnect from Facebook" menu either at the website settings and in my pc app, but I just found a "Connect to Facebook" option and I submit my new Facebook account user and pass, but nothing changes.

Any tips?

Thank you so much!

Suggested posts