Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Im paying for Premium but my Account does not get the Premium features

Solved!

Im paying for Premium but my Account does not get the Premium features

Hello,

I have an active Premium Subscription since 2012 but now it does not work anymore. When I look at my receipts page my last payment is also missing, but my Bank account shows that I did pay.

My Account says that I have an active subscription and that my Subscription will change to Spotify Premium on 2014-03-10 which is when my next payment will be made.

I have already tried to reinstall the client which did not fix my issue.

I have also contacted the customer support directly but they said that I should make a post here.

I hope that someone here may know how to  fix this.

Thank you for your time.

251 Replies

Escalating those for you now. 😉

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

thank you sir peter 😃

Hey I responded also but still not a premium member... 

Can you do something that it works again? It's not the same without music 😉 

Thank you 

Hello,

it s*cks. Your support is useless. I had a question and they gave me a useless answer.

I have the same problem since few days and nobody can help me. So, what's happening here?

I wanna hear music NOW and this without advertising!!!

Josh-Coon

Hi everyone.

Apologies for how long it's taking to get this issue resolved.

I can confirm that all your cases are with the correct team and you will receive a reply soon.

___

New to the Community? Check out the Community newbie tips

Did I solve your problem? Click 'Accept As Solution' to help others find the answer!

Need Spotify help on Twitter? Head to @SpotifyCares

Im having the same issue except I pay using a credit card but nothing seems to be happening even if I try a different payment method. my case number is 01409369. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I really need my music.

@HicksC13 - Are you getting an error when you try and set up a subscription or have you been billed but don't have Premium?

Peter

Yes, i have been billed but have no premium. It's urgent, cause i listen with my mobile cell phone. How long will it take to switch my account to premium?

@josh-coon - What payment method are you using?

Peter

I use SofortDauerautfrag. Yes, i know, there is a problem with customers paying with SofortDauerautfrag. But in your Facebook Account are user complaining that they have problems since 2 weeks and nobody cares. So, can you tell me why is it a problem to switch to premium account?

My case numbers is: 01404078

My user-name in Spotify is: josh-coon

So, it is really urgent. Thanks in advance. 

I have been billed for premium before. I've been using spotify for a while now but missed a payment and now it won't let me pay.

@josh-coon - Just checked with a member of the Spotify team, your case is in the right hands and someone will get back to you soon (it's been less than 24 hours since your last reply too). 

@HicksC13 - What happens if you try and resubscribe from your online account?

https://www.spotify.com/account/overview/

Peter

Yes, the reply was less than 24 hours but did you read the reply? It is useless, cause they say me to change my password? So please, what is that? That's no support, that's kidding people!

So, it does not help me when they answering less than 24 hours when the answer is that bad. I have no trust in this art of support!

I am getting impatient, sorry, but i use spotify nearly all day. And i need access to my offline playlists on my cellphone!

It's gives me a message saying payment failed sorry we couldn't process your order.

@josh-coon -- our payments team are the best folks to help out with this. Bear with them and keep replying and they'll get things sorted out as soon as they can. We can't look into payment issues via the Community.

@HicksC13 -- I think I spoke to you on Twitter earlier but your support ticket via email is also with our payments team, so they'll get back to you soon. We're not able to see exactly what causes payment failures so it might also be worth getting in touch with your bank directly.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Thanks man I appreciate it.

Ok, i am waiting. We will see how good they are.

What really confuses me is why can I listen to all my playlists and stuff on my laptop but won't play on my iphone?

I have contacted my bank and they said since you guys are based out of New York, or at least that's where the money goes to, it has been blocked due to the high amount of fraud that goes on in the state of New York. Apparently Pennsylvania is in the same boat. I appreciate all the help and sorry for not contacting MY end of the money first.

Suggested posts