Help - Accounts and Subscriptions

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Gig Goer
rhysj96

Ipod touch offline mode

i'd just like to clear something up once and for all .... i have the newest ipod touch with the spotify app if i purchace spotify premium will i be able to sync my playlists too my ipod and listen to them without internet connection???

and can i sync subscribed playlists to my ipod and listen to them too or have i got to have created the playlist myself?

please help me out i dont really know much about spotify ~

Spotify
David

Re: Ipod touch offline mode

Hello.

With your Premium subscription, you would be able to sync playlists to be played without an internet connection. And it could be playlists you have subscribed to, or ones you have created yourself.
-----
Spotify
Gig Goer
rhysj96

Thankyou:)
Music Fan
wolfpack

I understand that I can listen offline on my iPod touch after synching the playlists over wifi, but when I am truly offline, how can I start the spotify app?  At least with my current settings, I am required to login with my facebook credentials, and while offline, this is not possible.  Is there a way to start the spotify app while offline so that I can then listen to the music that has been downloaded to the device?

Music Fan
ndg10

I am also struggling with this, it doesn't make any sense. I too have to be online to sign into offline modus via Facebook.
Announcements
Rock Star Program
Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.

Beta test Spotify for iOS
Hi there.
Would you like a chance to beta test upcoming versions of Spotify for iOS? If the answer is a resounding "yes!" then please click here to read more.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.