We use cookies to give you the best online experience. By using our website you agree to our use of cookies in accordance with our cookie policy.Learn more here

Close
Music Fan
thenumber1

It wont let me make a Spotify with my new email address

Hi,

I want to make a new Spotify as my old one is connected with my old email from Facebook however when I try to make one it says my email is in use but when I try to reset password it says that the email is already associated with an account. This is really frustrating and help will be much appreciated as I have emailed the support team and have just got an automated message.

Anthony
Kudos: 1,122
Solutions: 213

Re: It wont let me make a Spotify with my new email address

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Can you try responding to that automated message (even if its from no reply)? If you reply to the message directly; someone from Spotify should take a look at it for you.

Anthony :)

This post was by Anthony! I do not work for Spotify! If this solved your issue - mark it as a solution! Do you agree with/like my post? Please add a Kudo!

Spotify Community profile: Anthony | So feel free to PM me! Here
| Twitter profile: anthonyb256 |

Announcements
Win free Premium
This contest is now closed. The winners will be posted here very soon.

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.