Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Login Confusion

Solved!

Login Confusion

I originally got spotify on my phone (sg3) and created a premium account with facebook. Recently I decided to get spotify on my laptop which runs windows 7. When I'm prompt to login I hit the login with Facebook button which then opens up a page that says new user or already have spotify, I thought that when I hit login with Facebook it meant I was logged in because then if I exit that second page it then logs me out. When I do click that I already have an account in tells me to enter my username and password and when I do that its says error. I'm just really confused about what to do here.

spotify .jpg
spotify2.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

okay so I unistalled and reinstalled it. When the login prompt came up, instead of me clicking login with facebook I entered in the email and pw that I would for my facebook account in the username and pw area and I have not been prompted again to login, so it worked 🙂 thank you so much!!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Hi, Interesting, the client looks new but that login looks ancient; Have you tried a quick Clean reinstallation of Spotify?

Could you paste your Spotify version here?

it should bring a login screen up that has the same theme as the client and you can just put your email and pw in to login with facebook.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||
Marked as solution

okay so I unistalled and reinstalled it. When the login prompt came up, instead of me clicking login with facebook I entered in the email and pw that I would for my facebook account in the username and pw area and I have not been prompted again to login, so it worked 🙂 thank you so much!!

Suggested posts