Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Login Issues through Facebook

Login Issues through Facebook

For the past week I have been trying to log in to Spotify but I can't.  It continues to say this email address is already in use.  I have used the contact form twice and received no answer, and also left a comment on the app page in Google Play...no response.  I've followed all suggestions such as changing my Facebook password and going under the Apps tab in Facebook-->Music-->Spotify and trying to log in from there all to no avail.  I had to create an account just to send this message.  I am a premium user and I'm kind of irritated because I'm paying for something that I cannot use.  I would really appreciate help with this.

5 Replies

Hi there,
Welcome at the Spotify Community!

When you sent an e-mail, did you reply to the automated confirmation mail? 

If not, please do that so an Spotify employee can get back to you as soon as possible.

I just replied to that message.

I have not received any notification since I replied.

I received a case number from Spotify and it gives me a list of places to go like the community forum, support.spotify.com, and help topics.  I have already been to all of these places and tried all of the suggestions. What is the next step now?

@zktech15 - If you don't hear anything back from them within 48 hours of replying to the automated email please post your 8-digit case number here and we can ask someone to check it out for you.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts