Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lost all my starred songs!

Solved!

Lost all my starred songs!

Just a week ago I lost all my starred songs! I need som help...

250 Replies

I've lost most of mine aswell, had about 996 and now I only have about 224 left. Can you restore mine aswell please?

I lost all my starred and playlists when i connected to facebook today. please help me Richard! There was a lot of stuff there

Marked as solution

Gamleseg - I think I've just recovered them. Just log out and in, they should be there waiting.

Bdubs - It looks like you have 2 accounts here. Just make sure you log in with the username 'blakewilladsen' and your Spotify password. Your starred list is in this account. You'll be able to link Facebook up to this account once you're in.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Oh jeez! I've lost my starred songs too! Any help would be so much appreciated! 

@user-removed wrote:

Oh jeez! I've lost my starred songs too! Any help would be so much appreciated! 

It looks like you've got a couple of duplicate accounts here, so check out my thread here on getting that sorted. This could also help you get back any playlists that have gone astray.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

I've gone to Preferences, but there is no mention of "Social Network."  Please help me with this. 

Hi 1218546854- It sounds like you're still logging into that Facebook account and not your original one. 

Please log out and log back in with your Spotify username--this will not be your email address. If you need to confirm that username with us just fill out our contact form

Once you log into that account, you should find 'Connect to Facebook' in your Preferences page. You'll also find those starred tracks have returned. 

I lost all my starred tracks too. It was about 350 songs. Can you please help me. 

Dreadhead - Here you go! sunkfish

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Have lost all my songs too, can you help?

@blomblomblom wrote:

Have lost all my songs too, can you help?

It looks like you've got two accounts with us at the moment. Since you're currently paying for both I'd recommend getting in touch through our contact form to get this all sorted out. This should also help get your starred tracks back.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

Hey lsot all my songs again could you restore them again. thkank you.

@HotSweat wrote:

Hey lsot all my songs again could you restore them again. thkank you.

It looks like there's 296 songs on your starred list at present? Are they not showing up at all, even after logging out and in?

Oops my bad they are all there. I think I had the search function searching something . Thanks for your time though!

No worries, I've done that loads of time. Left the search/filter open and freaked out that half my library is suddenly missing.

I've lost all of mine as well. I've been going through at trying to add them back, but there are too many can you help? 

Hey mixedpixel, welcome to the Community. I can currently see 260 starred tracks on your playlist. How many should there be?

hi

i had a load of songs starred, I then added a big (200 song) album by mistake, took it off and lost ALL my starred songs!!

how can i get them back??

@leonsegal wrote:

hi

i had a load of songs starred, I then added a big (200 song) album by mistake, took it off and lost ALL my starred songs!!

how can i get them back??

It looks like there's 179 starred tracks on your account at the moment. How many should there be, roughly?

i can only see 45...

Suggested posts