Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lost all my starred songs!

Solved!

Lost all my starred songs!

Just a week ago I lost all my starred songs! I need som help...

250 Replies

I've lost all my starred tracks aswell! 

I only have access to the starred tracks from my mac, but lost the over 50 from my galaxy. 

Please send me the link 

i've Also recently lost all my tracks around 700 of my saved/starred songs please help! I have already sent an email to the spotify soppurt and still haven't heard back!
Marked as solution

Dude, even I did sent them a mail but they didnt repoied to me. But there
is way you can achieve your playlist online. Goto your spotify online
account on your pc or mac and then there is a option called recover
playlist. You might wanna try that. Good Luck.

I know I am late to this. But I lost all my starred tracks.

I just realized that somebody found a way to retrieve them on this forum.

Thanks a lot for your help,

P.

I don't know the exact way since it's a long time ago, but someone from Spotify manually retrieved my starred songs! Try getting in touch with them

I recently re supscriped to spotify premium, however it hasnt updated my starred playsuit, my play list only has old starred songs on, please help! 

I just upgraded to premium and in doing so all of my playlists and starred songs are gone even on my phone. I'm really upset I don't think upgrading woud make it worse...would rather not have paid for this.

I do have the same issue: Don't see the starred songs on my iphone nor ipad app. Could you please help?

I also lost my songs. Can you help me?

I also lost all my songs. Can you help me?

same problem here, i suspect they are breaking old great features on purpose (but not for everyone at the same time, so people think it's a bug and not something deliberate), dumbing down everything for the sake of their increasingly **bleep**ty UI. Spotify is getting worse & worse every year. Such a waste, used to be the best service years ago (desktop clients from 2010-2012 were the most efficient and powerful, with 0 bs wasted space duplo design involved).

At this rate i'm gonna cancel soon and just go back to a system i can freaking trust.

I've been blocking updates since years now, but the disappearance of the ability to star tracks might be the last straw.

When design choices are driven by smartphonish noob design, it's usually pretty bad for demanding desktop users and actual music lovers who stream more than the freaking top charts. Effin phones have been dumbing down most UIs for years now (remember from windows 8 ? ;D) and spotify is unfortunately no exception.

i'm PISSED !

Suggested posts