Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lost my premium account

Solved!

Lost my premium account

Help me Spotify!

I had a premium account and suddenly when I wanted to log in again with my facebook account, I got a new free one..

Now I can't access to my premium account but it still exists..

What can I do?

155 Replies

My account is supposed to last 2 years with my Fido contract for my phone. My contract doesn't end for another year, but my account isn't premium anymore.
Marked as solution

Dear Spotify,
I have been a spotify premium member for more than a year. Suddenly, I can't access on my spotify. Though I can access through facebook all my previous playlists are gone. I have more than 50 playlists which are really very important to me. Is there a customer hotline where I can ask for assistance and help me get back my original playlist. Strange, but need your support and assostance on this.

If I also pay for Spotify premium but I am not given access to premium features, then how can I make it so that I am?

Suddenly lost my premium in a family oack while the others still has premium! Help me out spotify!

I have the same problem, have been paying Premium for several months but I lost all my music and my Spotify account says I'm not a Premium subscriber. Help please.

Hello I have the same issue.
No longer have access to premium but am currently paying for it monthly

I have this problem also, I send a email but nobody answer me.Please provide a solution because I am paying for premium account but I can only access a free account 😡😡

I got a new phone, so I downloaded spotify, logged on to my account, U changed my country from Mexico to Philippines then all of a sudden I'm back to using Spotify Free but in my email it says I'm on premium. What should I do? I tried logging in and out but nothing changes

My free account is cajayon.hk@gmail.com but I tried connecting it to my facebook (hopecajayon@aol.com, which had premuim) then lost my premuim account which is now named: 22ogb4yxnjvshnjzv72ys7b4i instead of Hope Cajayon. I'm not sure how to cancel the premuim account. Please email me back at hopecajayon@aol.com 

Thank you!

Hello, 

I have the same problem, lost my Family Premium account even though the payment for this month has been made. at least one more person in the family experiences the same problem. I log in with facebook, but also, when I tried to change my email address on facebook to my current one, I still can't change the email address on spotify. Need help. thanks

I logged out of my account and now I cannot log in and the only thing I remember is my name on the account, I think if we are paying premium we should have more options to retrieve it. I do not have my email I used with it but I definitely remember my password, is there any way I can get my email address so I can login? I don't want my premium to go to waste

PLEASE HELP

I logged out of my account and now I cannot log in and the only thing I remember is my name on the account, I think if we are paying premium we should have more options to retrieve it. I do not have my email I used with it but I definitely remember my password, is there any way I can get my email address so I can login? I don't want my premium to go to waste

Hi,

The same thing has happened to me. Please can you inbox me with a solution?

Many Thanks,

Andy

Hi,

Did you get  a response/solution?

Thanks,

Andy

Unfortunately, I didnt recover it. I made a new account and let the old one
slide

Hi, I had a Premium Spotify account and am being billed monthly. I have tried to access my premium account on my mobile and it would only allow me to download the free version even though I logged into my premium account details. I should be able to access my premium account on my laptop, ipad and mobile shouldn't I?? Please advise how to access my no add premium account that I am still being billed for? Cheers

pls. help. i have the problem just now and i cannot find it. pls. help me how can i get back on my premuim account. Mr. Panda is my user name. thank tou

Hi Spotify I've been locked out of my account and im also being charged even though I cancelled the premium trial. Why are so many people having this problem? How do I fix this and get a refund for any charges thanks P Bal

Hello spotify team I lost my premium account and would like to know how can I retrieve it back. 

I have this problem as well. How do I retrieve my info?

Suggested posts