Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lost playlists, followers, everything

Lost playlists, followers, everything

I tried to create a new Spotify account (separate from my account that's connected to Facebook). I then clicked 'connect to facebook,' because I wanted to see if I could connect this new account to a Facebook page that I run (not my personal page). However, it connected me straight to my personal Facebook account and overwrote my old Spotify account through my personal Facebook. Now I cannot find any of my playlists from my original account. I deleted the new Spotify account that was made just through Spotify, hoping that my personal account would revert and recover everything I had. However, this didn't happen. Now I'm left with a completely blank Spotify account connected to my personal Facebook, with all of my old playlists and followers and settings completely gone. 

How do I get everything back?

Thanks.

2 Replies

Hey @user-removed ! Welcome to the community 🙂

The good news is, your old account will still exist it will just be lost in the Spotify system since the login connection got overwritten when you merged. If you could get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form they will be able to get everything set up for that account for you again. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thank you so much, that helps a lot! I appreciate it!

Suggested posts