Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Means of Sharing Spotify Premium

Means of Sharing Spotify Premium

Hi Guys,

I have Spotify premium for quite some time now and would like to share it with my buddy. The thing is, he only wants to use it for playlist created on my account to be used in OFFLINE mode. While, I use my playlist for both online and offline. The thing is, if we both use the account would we still get kicked off and only 1 person can use it at once?

The thing is, he wants to use the account on his device because it allows him to play on his phone and get the privledges of premium. 

5 Replies

Wow.. 'the thing is...' haha. Please ignore, not sure why I like using that phrase so much. 😄

If your friend is logged into the account and only uses it in offline mode, that would prevent you from being kicked off of your other devices. That's the only workaround as far as the single device at a time limitation.

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

A user cam be logged on to multiple devices I believe, up to three, at the same time.

However, a Premium subscription is lisenced to a single individual, and it is against the terms of service to share Premium benefits with another person.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

@adisib wrote:

A user cam be logged on to multiple devices I believe, up to three, at the same time.

However, a Premium subscription is lisenced to a single individual, and it is against the terms of service to share Premium benefits with another person.

Echoing what @adisib said...you can't technically do this per the terms of your user agreement with Spotify. Just keep that in mind. 

Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

@kbrooksc wrote:

@adisib wrote:

Echoing what @adisib said...you can't technically do this per the terms of your user agreement with Spotify. Just keep that in mind. 

Cheers!

Hmm... Thank you guys!! 

Suggested posts