Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Multiple accounts created under the same Facebook(?!)

Multiple accounts created under the same Facebook(?!)

Hi

I have tried to find a thread about this but it seems like I can't find a proper one.

My problem is as follows:

The account I use and have Premium on (this one) is messed up. It has somehow created multiple accounts (with different numbers as username) and I have no idea what to do. I've tried fixing it but the only thing I've made happen is yet another account... All of them has my Facebook profile picture at the top right.

Please help me. I'm considering just ending my subscription and get my account(s!!!) deleted and start all over. That would suck though, because I have more than 1.000 songs in my Starred playlist and many other playlists.

Thanks in advance and apologies if this has already been written about.

8 Replies

Also, my username is NOT Kyouki. I registred with my email connected to Facebook, I think(?). It's so confusing.

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

I would suggest you get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to look into your accounts for you, and remove any duplicate ones which are in the system. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thank you!

I hope we can get this thing right. I may have caused much of the mess on my own though (while trying to deactivate FB-accounts and emails and whatnot), but I hope they're willing to help me.

They will be don't worry 😉 

Peter

Peter

I somehow managed to fix it. I feel fantastic! 😉

But I could still use their help with removing the account/s I mistakenly made in the process though.

The problem was that I had the email registred on two Facebook accounts, and I totally forgot about the older one. The older one is the one I use for Spotify. I just removed the email from the newer account and now it's fixed. Can log in everywhere. Fantastic!

So if anyone out there has the same problem I had, try remembering if you might have old Facebook accounts. 😉

Thanks!

Thanks for sharing your solution, glad you got it sorted!

The customer services team will be able to sort out those extra accounts for you.

Peter

Peter

Hi ! Im having the same problem, Spotify created two accounts for my Facebook profile and now I cant acces my (first) premium account! I´m super dissapointed with Spotify, not only because of this, but because customer support replied to my query once and then, after I sent them what they needed to reset it, they havent got back in touch with me!! 

I opened two cases:

Case # 01974374

Case # 01973317

Please help me I really need my premium account back!!

@SolCano - Just to confirm when they emailed you requesting details you replied directly to that email (rather than opening a new case)?

Peter

Suggested posts