Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My Facebook Spotify account has connected to my brothers normal account

My Facebook Spotify account has connected to my brothers normal account

Hey everyone! Just recently I went overseas and used Spotify for the limited time available via my account created with Facebook. My brother was also using his account which was not created with Facebook. Now when I log into my Facebook Spotify account it comes up with my Facebook picture and name but my brothers email, music and pretty much all his other details. I tried disconnecting my account but when I log in it is reconnected to his. I tried changing my email but it was'nt working at the time although I could try again. I know what my account name is, as I had a friend that followed a playlist of mine and was able to retrieve it and my name which is a series of numbers. I have already contacted Spotify but they sent out the same old automatic reply, which was no help at all. My brother was happy for me to delete his account if necessary. If anyone needs more details i'll try to help!

I would love to have all my music back!

Thanks to everyone that helps!

Sam

1 Reply

Hi there, 

Welcome at the Spotify Community! 

I think the best thing you can do is to get in touch with Spotify so they can sort this out for you.

You may get in touch with Spotify via their Twitter page (@SpotifyCares), or by following this link to send an e-mail.
If you send an e-mail, please check your inbox (and spam box) to check for their automatic reply. Once you get it, please reply to it immediatly (even if it's from an no-reply e-mail addres) to make sure an Spotify employee will get back to you as soon as possible.

Suggested posts