Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My Spotify App Has No Premium Button

My Spotify App Has No Premium Button

When I go onto account the premium button is not besides the "account type : free" sign. I've already done the free trial and was planning to buy premium. I have restarted and reinstalled the app but nothing I working.
5 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

You should be able to upgrade from your account overview.

Can you not? What browser are you using?

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Are you still on the free trail? If so, Spotify will start charging you for premium as soon as the trial has ended.

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

No my free trail ended yesterday but I still can't get it. Thanks for the help though. Also I'm not on a browser I'm on the app on ios.

If you are on an Apple app, go to settings and go to account. Where it says free try and either swipe somewhere to the side or double tap. It should show the words premium and then you can buy off iTunes through the app. It's 12.99 a month though or you can use a credit card for 9.99 a month

Be aware the in-app purchase is not available everywhere. You might as well sign up on the Spotify website, since paying directly is cheaper than the in-app purchase anyways. 😉

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts