We use cookies to give you the best online experience. By using our website you agree to our use of cookies in accordance with our cookie policy.Learn more here

Close
Music Fan
Jaydelauryn

NUS discount not working.

I'm trying to sign up for premium with my NUS discount however when I put in the number from my card it tells me it is an 'Invalid number'. I've checked the code on screen and on my card match and tried it with and without spaces but it still won't work.

Any ideas?
Peter
Kudos: 9,480
Solutions: 2,632

Re: NUS discount not working.

Hey! Welcome to the community :)

That is definitely strange, it is definitely the right kind of NUS card (there are a few)? It is only the NUS Extra card which gets you the discount. 

It has been a while since I redeemed a card, but are you sure your DOB matches the one on the card (check your online account) and that the card is still valid. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Yoda and Bug Whisperer

Spotify Last.FM Community PM Twitter spoti.fi/meetpeter

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Music Fan
LittleLucas

Yeah, I'm having the problem that when I try to enter it, it says I've already used it... Which I definitely haven't! Can't find any help pages for that though...

Peter
Kudos: 9,480
Solutions: 2,632

LittleLucas wrote:

Yeah, I'm having the problem that when I try to enter it, it says I've already used it... Which I definitely haven't! Can't find any help pages for that though...

Hey! Welcome to the community :)

You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to assist you further with this.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Yoda and Bug Whisperer

Spotify Last.FM Community PM Twitter spoti.fi/meetpeter

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Announcements
Win free Premium
This contest is now closed. The winners will be posted here very soon.

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.