Help - Accounts and Subscriptions

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Music Fan
rockxxon

Need Help- "Account Temporarily Unavailable"

Hi - When I open up Spotify on my laptop it says at the top "Your account is temporarily unavailable. Regain access by logging into your account from your computer's web browser: www.facebook.com."    It says I'm in offline mode and I don't know how to get out of it.

I went on facebook to try to sort things out but it looks like my spotify is connected to facebook still and everything is fine - so I'm not sure what to do. 

Anyone know how to help? Thanks!!

Peter
Kudos: 12,012
Solutions: 3,294
I'm a Community Rock Star

Re: Need Help- "Account Temporarily Unavailable"

Hey! Welcome to the community :)

I would suggest you drop the Spotify team an email using the online contact form and they will be able to make sure your account is healthy from their end.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Yoda and Bug Whisperer

Spotify Last.FM Twitter Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.